Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis the Season...

Our poor dogs. We just HAD to put them in a Christmas card this year so the photo shoot was hilarious, to say the least. By the time we were done, they were literally shaking from us saying, 82 times in a row, "STAY! STAY! STAY! GOOD BOYS! STAY!" Here are some outtakes...

All they wanted was that treat!

You can't even tell I gave Bear a bath. Bless him.

Perfect timing! HAHA!

They are so funny. And best friends. 

This one says it all. 

Bear is slipping but trying to keep his pose...

Stillllll slipping...
And the one we used. Why so serious, Steve? 
Hope everyone got the card...all 21 of you that follow me. K. If not, send me your address, please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Poor dogs. Then Bear had to endure the flight. He may want to live with Mike and Mary Kelly forever. Safe travels and see you soon.

Andrea

Mollie said...

Got mine! I love the one where Steve has his eyes closed as if to say, "I can't take another minute of this!" Lol!

Aunt Mollie

Anonymous said...

Love them! I love how Bryan and Steve are BFF. Can't wait to see you again!!! We miss you!

KT

Jessica said...

So funny! Absolutely loved the card...can't wait to see you soon!