I had my first appointment post surgery yesterday afternoon and it went well! Doc said everything is healing very nicely, yet still swollen, and I will see him again in two and a half weeks! The stitches are dissolvable so we're just gonna let those suckers be.
I did get the go ahead for more comfortable sports bras and whatdoyaknow GAP is right next door to my doctor's office. I marched my happy ass in there and bought three of the softest sports bras that they make and my comfort in this world has done a 180! God bless America.
I go back to work on Monday which is a little frightening but my pain has diminished immensely and I've been talking long walks in the morning and afternoon to get my strength back up. As well as eating as much as possible even though I don't have an appetite. Painkillers are few and far between and I'm starting to think a few Bud Lights will help better than the hydrocodone. JUST AN IDEA...haven't tried it...yet. I know I'll have to take it easy once I'm back at work and my boss understands that...and I miss that place! Can't wait to see everyone!
I go home for Christmas in a week...INSANE!! Here's to my last weekend of recovery and my first week back at work! And please say a prayer for my sweet nephew, Anderson, as he's in the hospital battling pneumonia.
3 comments:
Glad it went well! Love ya and see you soon!! Yay!!!
That was me again...Katie...k.
Getting caught up. Gah so behind! How are the tatas? Thanks for the Anderson shout out! Love you!
Post a Comment