Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tis the Season...Part 3? Sure.

While most girls my age that I know are planning weddings and having babies and working hard to earn their Masters degrees.....I am lying in bed, hungover, eating mini Reese's cups and trying to decide just how much of my not-so-exciting, vodka-saturated life I really want to share with you. So I'm leaving it up to bullet points, once again. You know you love them.


  • I am in severe depression about my dog not being here. I even stole Steve out of Rachel's bed last weekend and put him in my bed. I go home in five days and, sorry Mom and Dad, he will be the first one I run to. Can't wait to get him back to Chicago!
  • From what everyone is telling me, I have been very lucky with Chicago's weather thus far. It has only gotten down to the 20's with one snow day. But I just looked out the window (from my bed, it's 12pm, by the way) and it's snowing right now! Everyone is also telling me that in just a few short weeks, I'm going to freeze my ass off and I'm going to hate life. Oy.
  • Holiday parties galore! Me and Rachel threw a dessert party at our apartment last weekend...and have been living off of those desserts all week. K. I'm skinny. I also went with Rachel to her work Christmas party last night at an amazing restaurant downtown owned by one of her patients who just so happens to be Bill Rancic's best friend. He talked to him Tuesday and said Giuliana is doing well! 
  • Needless to say....the glitter shoes have been out a lot this month. And they're amazing. And they are filled with my blood because they hurt so bad. Pain is beauty.
  • I'm still single so you don't have to ask me when I'm home if I'm seeing anybody. 
  • Speaking of being single, here's a conversation I had at work this week: Coworker-"I think I'm going to get this gift for my husband for his birthday. What do you think? Do you think that he'll like it?" Me-"I'm not so good at the relationship advice....can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" Coworker- *blink*blink*
  • Rachel just got in the bed with me. 
  • And no post is complete without pictures from the iPhone. Enjoy!


The view from my friend's aparment. Ah-mazing. 

The view from my office. Looking west at the sun going down...

Serious about my sticky notes. Someone keeps taking them!

This is what I do on my days off. Play with my curling iron...

First snow!!

Ohhhh....Steve. 

THE glitter shoes. 

Showing the glitter shoes again. And only posting this picture because I look amazingly, bobble-head skinny in it. A fantastic angle, folks. Wish I was that skinny....

Dessert party before everyone brought their desserts!

$5.95 at Pier One. Score.

I forgot the M&M's in my trail mix. Hence, the new name...

This describes us perfectly.

And so does this one..

No comments: