Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Week Before Christmas Bullets!

YAY Chrimus!

  • Went back to work on Monday after 12 days of lying on a couch/bed. Needless to say, I questioned life and imagined jumping out of my office's 19th floor window a few times. It wasn't as much "the girls" as it was my strength and energy! Tuesday and Wednesday were MUCH better!
  • It's also very nice to be back at work and have human interaction again! Everyone has been very helpful and I'm taking it as easy as possible. Thank God for dental chairs that I can lie back in during my breaks! Ha!
  • Packing tonight to go home Friday for 10 days! Reuniting with Bear!
  • Office Christmas party downtown tomorrow night should make fun an awesome traveling day on Friday. I have to leave my apartment by 4am on Friday morning. Lord be with me!
  • I got a bill from the hospital saying that I owe them $32, 272.63. After I wet my pants a little, I emailed my surgeon's office in a panic. No worries, just a "small error" on the hospital's part. Good times. 
  • My appetite is back. Just ate 3 brownies and a handful of white chocolate bark in under a minute. Go me.
  • All of the lights and a stocking just fell off of the walls of my apartment. I'm gonna go fix those now...
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you again!!!!! Katie

Jessica said...

Too bad we can't see when someone copies our blogs now. Bummer. Lol. Kloveyoubye!