| Thanksgiving morning...Love this kid! |
| Color time with Uncle Daniel! |
![]() |
| Beauty and the Beast with Daniel...lol |
![]() |
| You vegetarian now, Daniel? |
| Sweet lil ole Mr. Bear. Being such a good boy! |
| Nugget face. |
| Crumb snatchers! Did y'all know that Bear is Ace's older brother?? |
![]() |
| I think Bryan said something vulgar for me to make that face... |
![]() |
| Someone is ready for night-night! |
![]() |
| Oh wait, gotta tell everyone she's a turkey! |
![]() |
| The chefs! |
| I cooked too! AND it turned out! |
| Sweetest Gamecock ever! And our good luck charm against Clemson! |
| I miss him SO much. He's in good hands with Mike and Mary Kelly |
| Too much milk for her...too much vodka for me. K. |






2 comments:
Love!
~That was me, Katie!
Post a Comment