Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOM!

MOTHER [muth-er]-noun
1. One person who does the work of twenty. For free. (Also see 'Saint')

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest, craziest, best-lady-to-take-care-of-you-when-you're-sick Mom in the world! I love you and cannot WAIT to see you in Chicago in TWO weeks!!!

And to my beautiful sisters. Thank you, Katie, for giving me my awesome niece Morgan. And thank you, Jessica, for giving me my awesome nephews, Anderson and Baney. 

I hope y'all have amazing days. All three of you deserve it! 

Me and Momma. One of my favorites. 

Me and Momma. My absolute favorite. 

My sisters Katie and Jessica. And sweet little Morgan. My nephews are in there too!

Dark, dark, dark, BLONDE!

Mom and Daughters.

Mom and Daughters. 

Don't forget Aunt Mollie. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

And the Mom that started it all. We love and miss you so much, Memommy! 

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love you the moon and back!!! <3

Jessica said...

So sweet! Love you so much!!

Mollie said...

Thanks for including me! <3

Anonymous said...

I forgot what I said to make y'all lol in that pic?? Love the post! We love u!!

Kt