Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Womp, Wommmpp

Mystery man counter-offered and it was still a terrible, low offer. Almost offensive. We just told him thanks but no thanks and ended that whole situation. I talked with Joey and we decided that renting would be the smart option in my case. Instead of dealing with the razor thin margins in order to pay off my mortgage loan. And we need to worry about all of this AFTER the holidays, since this time of year is the worst time in the market. I wish I knew what I was talking about when it came to real estate...but I'm taking all of these words directly from my realtor's mouth. K. 

Anyway, it's Christmas and I'm not going to let the stress of selling/renting get to me when I have so much more fun, stress-free things to do this weekend! One more day of work then the annual Hucko Christmas Eve Party---no better way to celebrate Jesus' birthday! 

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is how the Hucko's celebrate Christmas. That's me in the lower right corner. Bless it....

6 comments:

Mrs.Grits said...

Sorry to hear about the house deal. At least you have the party to look forward to! It looks super fun!

J said...

Enjoy Christmas and deal with the stressful crap after the New Year. You guys sure know how to party!

Unknown said...

i love your family. it is still my dream to be a hucko. tell daniel to get ready..

Elizabeth said...

@Anna--It's alright. Deep in my gut I feel it's all going to work out! Then you can come visit in Chi-town :)

@Jessica--You need to come back and party more!

@Jessie--Can't wait to see you and Daniel's offspring. K.

Unknown said...

we would have some pretty babies..

Mandy said...

House selling sucks. We're about to put a rental back on the market and I would rather poke a gazillion needles in my eye and then vomit.

Love your blog and your fam.