Sunday, March 25, 2012

The New Apartment! ...Finally!

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for pictures of the new place we moved into back in January. Well, I finally took some! Woo! Enjoy...


Living room. We live in the "Garden" unit so we're kinda below street level. 

Dining area. The picture is of the John Hancock building that Jessica took when she was visiting!

Kitchen! Right next to the living room...

Hallway from my bathroom door

My bathroom cubby hole

More of my bathroom

My bedroom! Look at all the space there is to walk around! Ha!

My bedroom/closet.

My bed. Aaaand sparkly pillow.

Above my bed. Still working on more art work for the walls. 

Rachel's bedroom

Rachel's bathroom.

Another shot of the living/dining area.

Bay window.

Another one of my bathroom. Complete with a bottle of IBprofen. For hangover headaches. K. 

5 comments:

Mollie said...

Too cute and so up to date! Can't wait to see it one of these years!

jttiger03 said...

too cute! I can't wait to see in person...one day :)

Jessica said...

It's beautiful!

Mary said...

I can't wait to see it, only two more months! It's beautiful! Love and miss you so much!

MmmieK

Anonymous said...

Love it! So modern! Miss you!! xoxo

Katie