Hard to believe that this is my third summer in Chicago! This one definitely hasn't been as hot as the others (yet) but guess what?! Our air conditioner is being repaired so it is off and I'm sweating as I type this. What IS it with me and air conditioners?
I also lived through another Gay Pride week which is exhausting if you live in Boystown. Phew.
4th of July was a blast here as usual. Lis was kind enough to invite everyone onto her rooftop deck and eat, drink and watch fireworks. So much fun!
Going home this week to spend 10 days at home with the family. Fripp Island will never be the same!
PICTURES! Bye.
 |
| The Gay Pride parade from my apartment front steps. Such prideful boys and girls. |
 |
| Someone is stingy with his toys. |
 |
| 'Merica. |
 |
| Lis and Liz |
 |
| My good luck for the day :) |
 |
| View from Lis' rooftop! |
 |
| Looking down onto Lakeshore Drive. Eek. |
 |
| The ladies. And my new boobs. OW! |
No comments:
Post a Comment