Phew. I have A LOT of catching up to do. I just transferred 180 pictures from the past two weeks from my phone to my computer and I don't quite know how to go about sharing them. It's gonna take a while I guess...
Just got back Monday from a 10 day trip back to South Carolina including a week at Fripp Island. Which means I ate and drank everything in sight. Good times. I also had my bank account hacked into and drained so I drank even more. And the bank still hasn't refunded my money so I hope I can pay my rent next month <<chugs wine>>.
BUT....I did miss the hottest week in Chicago this year when I was back in South Carolina. Things are looking up.
I'm gonna try to go through my pictures and videos and post them throughout the next few days! Pray for my bank account!
No comments:
Post a Comment