Monday, July 29, 2013

Fripp Island 2013

So. Much. Fun. at Fripp Island this year. I even got pulled over by the Island Police on the first day because Uncle Weirdo was standing on the back of the golf cart (who knew that was illegal?). Then I almost got arrested because I got an attitude with Deputy Dewey (we named him that. K.). BUT HE WAS MEAN TO ME FIRST! Good times. I'll let the pictures tell the rest...

Someone wasn't too sure about the packing going on....

Look who I found in the Atlanta airport! Miss Olivia!

Finally in Beaufort, SC!

Stocking up for the week! Mary Kelly doesn't remember being here. Ask her about Lima-a-Rita's the next time you see her.

First night on the beach!

You can never get a serious face from her anymore...

One of many tutus.

Uncle Weirdo.

Beach bum.

Seriously.

Serious about her sand.

The hat I bought and everyone made fun of I.E. "Hey there, Carlos Santana" -my Dad....So I let Morgan have it.

Sweet wittle footprint.

Johnson Creek Tavern for all fried things. I had to go back the next day with preggo because of her cravings. I didn't complain. 

Poor man is always killing bugs.

Uncle Weirdo getting the alligator all riled up.

Another day, another tutu.

Mary Kelly and her own cooler.

I don't even know.

I just need a smile.

Above: Fripp 2012. Below: Fripp 2013

I just...I don't know.

The only ones on the beach at this point. 

Outtakes.

7.5 months and looking great!

:)

She already loves her "sissy" so much!

No comments: