Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh hey. I totally did not stick to my goal of blogging more. May exhausted me. Blogging everyday is so hard....there's only so much I can tell y'all about drinking and being single.

BULLETS!!

  • It's June 28 and Chicago has probably had one hot day. Maybe two. Remember this time two years ago when I had no air conditioner in my apartment, it was 105 degrees and I was whining 24/7? 
  • I've been sitting here for two hours and honestly cannot think of anything else to tell y'all. 
  • I'm drinking right now.
  • I'm still single. 

PICTURES!!

Another night out in Chicago...

My new favorite sunbathing spot

<3

My friend, Kristen, came to town and took me to the Kelly Clarkson concert! Ah! So good!

Stanley Cup champs 2013!

My friend Katie. I met her cleaning her teeth the first summer I lived here! "Um, you seem really nice, I don't have many friends here, can I hang out with you?" -Me.

Guess who turned 11 on June 24th??

Me and the birthday boy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful- inside and out. Love your blog!
Andrea Thomas

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Mr. bear is 11! If it weren't for you, he would have never seen 11 much less the few before since you got him. I think it's awesome that you had the guts to ask a somewhat stranger if you could hang with her. 😘 Definitely her gain! Love you!

Aunt M