Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 12 of Every Day in May

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I was too busy pampering my Mom yesterday to write a post. In when I say pampering, I mean I painted her toenails and we laid in bed eating chocolate and playing Candy Crush all day long. I also got to spend some time with my dear friend, Andrea, who is due any day now (with a surprise!) and catch up! The day was magical.

I hope all you Mom's and Mom's-to-be (there are SO many friends/family of mine expecting!) had an awesome day! I always say a prayer for the Mom's that have lost a child and those that yearn to be a Mom as well.

All of the Mom's in my life are the best! Love y'all the most!

Daughter of the year

My favorite Mom's! Love y'all so much!
Cannot wait to meet baby W!! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby W's grandpa is coming to see me on Friday, unless, of course, Baby W decides to make an appearance that day! Can't say he didn't warn me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww love you, too! I suck at keeping up with blogs, twitter, Instagram, etc., so I'm sorry I read 75 of your blogs at one time. Aaand comment 893 times. k.

Katie