I played golf today. I grew up in the golf capitol of the world and I've never even hit a golf ball. But today, some old coworkers of mine invited me along and it turns out I'm much better at driving the cart than I am at playing. At least I came in contact with the ball the few times I hit it and didn't completely miss. I'm really good at sun bathing and taking pictures while others play as well.
If anyone needs a cart driver for their next golf outing, please contact me.
![]() |
| Dr. Kim, Dr. Marriott and Dr. Pettijohn. I don't know why but I just can't call them by their first names.... |
| Welcome to Spring in Chicago...no leaves on trees. |
| First time I did the panoramic on my phone! |
![]() |
| Pretty trees.. |
![]() |
| Dr. Kim spent a lot of time in those today.. |
| Dr. Pettijohn's wife just had their baby girl, Abigail, over Easter. They brought her home this week at a whopping THREE pounds. A sweet, little miracle... |
![]() |
| This was the back nine...and after a few mimosas. |




No comments:
Post a Comment