Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7 of Every Day in May

I am on a roll.

There are 10,442 pictures on my computer right now. If my computer ever crashes then y'all will have to bury me with it. Like last night when I set it on the back of my couch like the freaking idiot that I am and it went barreling to the hardwood floor....my body went numb and I swear I saw the light and St. Peter checking people in at the gates.

Bruce, my MacBook, was just fine. I monitored him for 24 hours and he has received a clean bill of health.

I swear I'm not drinking right now.

Bear keeps staring at me and growling. Such a grump.

And that folks, is my life in a nutshell. I'll end this pointless, mind-numbing post with some instructions that may become very handy at some point in your lives. BYE!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about todays blog?... <3

Mary said...

PS. I'm your #1 stalker, and you're my #1 favorite!

Love,

Mommy Dearest

Jessica said...

Lol!

Catching up. I haven't been on Blogger the entire month of May!