Thursday, December 6, 2012

BOOBIES!

Hey y'all!

Well...I did it. I had my surgery yesterday and reduced 'the girls'! My doctor actually called it a breast lift with a minor reduction. I went from a droopy DD to a nice, perky C!

The surgery went very well and I was completely knocked out for the procedure. The only little bump in the road was the first round of painkillers. I didn't have enough food on my stomach and got very nauseous. The anesthesiologist came to the rescue and starting pumping anti-nausea meds through my IV and it worked immediately.

Mary Kelly made it to Chicago uneventfully (Thank you, Jesus!) on Tuesday night and she will be here until Saturday afternoon. She couldn't be happier that she got to attack Michigan Avenue shopping while I was in my three-hour surgery, ha! She's been a great nurse and I'm already sad she has to leave so soon...

Everything is very, VERY sore with lots of incisions/stitches but I'm taking it as easy as possible and popping pain pills every four hours! My doctor decided at the last minute to do liposuction around some areas so I think those areas are the most sore. Eeesh. Moving around is a little painful but Doc would rather me walk around a little bit here and there than stay in bed allllll day.

Me and Mary Kelly already got a sneak peak and everything looks so good! My doctor even told Mom that the nurses were amazed with the transformation! I am SO excited with what I've already seen. There are NO regrets and I couldn't be happier that I went through with it. So for the next 12 days, I'll be lying around and catching up on all of my shows which suits me just fine!

I'll go for post-op next week and keep y'all updated, especially with Mary Kelly stories.....her and Steve are BFF by the way, lol so hard!

Anybody wanna see a before/after shot??! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duh? Yes! I do! Glad all went well! Love you!

Aunt M