Well, it's been one week since I decided to get my chest all chopped up. I'd like to say I'm feeling GREAT but that's not quite true. Not that I'm feeling bad whatsoever but there is still a lot of pain/soreness and swelling. And lying on the couch for a week with barely any appetite has kinda made me lose just a little bit of strength. All normal things that go along with any surgery.
I'm now doing my part and eating as much as possible. I'm trying to get out more, run errands and take little walks around the block. As well as ween myself off of the strong painkillers and stick to just tylenol. Orrrr maybe just not take them as much. K. Swelling. Incisions. Ouch. K.
BUT....things look great! There is still a lot of recovery and healing to be done but I am so happy with what I have seen so far! I go for my post-op tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I can get this itchy, uncomfortable surgical bra off and into something a little more comfortable!
YAY BOOBS! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment