I had an awesome time at home during Thanksgiving! I'll let the pictures do the talking...
![]() |
| At the airport...he's always the perfect traveler :) Miss him so much since he's staying with Mom and Dad 'til Christmas! |
| Reunited and it feels so goooood |
| Anderson man! My nephews are getting SO big and SO adorable. |
| Baney boy! |
![]() |
| Baney and Daddy Mike |
![]() |
| Aunt Katie and Anderson...LOVE this picture! |
| Nine months old today! Unbelievable! |
| I call them my McNuggets. |
![]() |
| She loved her Turkey dress! |
| Thanksgiving day fun :) |
| Happiest little guys! |
| "Aunt Yizabef...put your cup next to mine." ...Aunt of the year. |
| After turkey naps, haha! Clockwise: Lora at the dinner table, Katie on my parent's bed and Jessica and Anderson in the guest bedroom... |
| Love. |
| Brunch with my two best friends since 6th grade...Dianne and Brittany |
| We saw Twyla there too, another middle school friend! |
![]() |
| Miss Priss had a Princess Birthday Party for her 3rd Birthday! |
| At least I wrapped my beer in a princess-themed napkin! |





2 comments:
Love it!!
That was me...Katie. k.
Post a Comment