It's that time again....
BULLETS!
- I got some test results back last weekend and Bear no longer has heartworms! YAY! And after spending $800 in a month and a half, we still cannot figure out where the seizures are coming from. MmmmK. We increased the dose of his medicine so hopefully that will help.
- I was feeling really skinny yesterday morning and lately my clothes have been feeling kinda loose so I stepped on the scale for the first time in six months. Yea, I'll never do that again. I've gained six pounds. Ooops. So for the next month I have put myself on restrictions from alcohol and candy. I initially said no cussing too for a month but broke that one three minutes later.
- Up to 4.5 miles with running! And I've cut my pace from 11:55 to 10:15 minutes per mile! Half marathon in less than three months!
- I miss candy already.
- I'm hungover right now so I probably won't miss alcohol 'til Happy Hour on Thursday.
- I danced on a piano last night. Refer back to previous bullet point.
- I only have one weekend of visitors booked for this summer (my parents!)...some of you need to get on the ball and come visit!
- I'm doing the photo a day thing again with my iPhone for the month of April. So, once again, get excited...I'll have blog posts for you everyday for a month! Here's day one: my reflection
 |
| Love my lil teapot. |
3 comments:
Yay for posts every day! Boo for no alcohol/candy. Oh well, will be worth it. Good job on the running!
You'll find that the older you get, the less your body tolerates the alcohol, and the hangover just isn't worth it. On the other hand....the candy! That just never goes away! I think your scale is wrong! Clothes don't lie. I told you last month that you looked like you had lost weight. :) Love you!
Love,
Aunt M
You are gaining muscles from running so that explains the weight gain! Proud of you! You look great! I'm obese. Text Bryan about the condo in MB. He will let you know an answer before me! LOL!
LoVE YOU!
Katie
Post a Comment