Friday, March 16, 2012

Bullet Point Time

It's been a while, I know you've missed them!


  • It's as hot here as it is in South Carolina. <<Clenching teeth>> 
  • Why do I not like anything remotely close to a nice day outside? I'm a happy person that laughs and smiles a lot....do I have no soul? Give me back the 20's, Chicago!!!
  • I've signed up for the Chicago Women's Half Marathon and it's on June 24. This week I've finally started a running (in my case, jogging) schedule to keep up with until then. Kinda excited, kinda scared. Perhaps I'll buy another pair of running shoes in the midst of training to keep me motivated. Yes/No? 
  • St. Patrick's Day in Chicago falls this Saturday. Which is dangerous. Even more dangerous is that it's going to be 75 degrees and gorgeous. I'm scared for my life. 
  • Happy 31st Birthday, Katie! Hope you have a fabulous day!
  • Just watched Bear have a "tremor". I'm starting to think he's just old and has a tick because he's still eating and playing like a normal dog. 
  • I promise pictures of the new place are going to be posted soon. K. 
  • Mike and Mary Kelly (my parents) booked their plane tickets last night to come visit me during Memorial Day Weekend!! One ride on the Chicago Transit Authority, bus or train, and my mother is going to MAKE me move home. 
  • I flew home last weekend to see my brand new nephews for the first time and fell in love. Everyone, including Mom, is healthy and happy. They already have little personalities and are the sweetest things on this Earth. The pictures don't even do them justice...
Baney, the diva. Look at those sweet cheeks!
Anderson, a little Benjamin Button. So laid back! 
Anderson

Baney
Proud Aunt!

Baney says, "Please...no more pictures."

This is how Morgan felt about her new cousins...

Baney

Anderson

I think y'all can tell the difference between the two by now...?? :)

Nuggets. I love nuggets. 

Can I just squeeze them??

Sweet boys. 

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Can't wait to meet those sweet babies!

Mrs.Grits said...

Ooooh! I bet St. Pat's in Chicago is legendary. Can't wait to read your recap after you experience it!
Also, you have the cutest nephews ever!

Jessica said...

They miss Aunt BizBef! Come back soon!