Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well, that was easy.

My car is SOLD. And it really was way too easy. I put the ad on Craigslist last Tuesday and the buyer drove from Charlotte this morning to pick it up. I'm pretty sure I held back tears as I watched it drive away. It was my first "big girl" purchase after I graduated college and she was very good to me over the years.  Meeeehhhhoh well, I got much more than I thought I'd get for it. SHWING. Everything seems to be working out in my favor and I am so thankful for that. I'm also knocking on every piece of wood I walk by too. I may just have to crack open a bottle of wine tonight...

I also want to say Happy 32nd Birthday to my big sister, Jessica. What would I do without her?? Certainly not make gold teeth out of Rolo wrappers...

Love you! And Lord help us...

2 comments:

jttiger03 said...

This is all working out....PERFECTLY!!! When can I start planning my trip to Chicago this summer??

Jessica said...

Omg...lolololol! I had so much fun that night. Thanks for the shout out. Love you!