There's also been a little change in plans. Good change! I thought about it and I want my parents to come up to visit when there is no hassle and unloading and unpacking, etc. Soooo my very dear friend, Andrea, is going to ride up to Chicago with me and all of my stuff then she's going to fly back. Me....Andrea....and a moving truck. If you knew this girl, you'd be laughing so hard at this idea right now. It's going to be a roadtrip to remember. All 14ish hours. I KNOW there will be plenty of stories and pictures to share!
Monday, March 14, 2011
ONE MONTH!!!
How crazy is that??! One month 'til I'm on my way up to Chicago to LIVE. In the past, this is the time of year where I'd be getting ready for my quarterly trip up there. And every time I've been (all five times), I've cried on the way to the airport. Tears streaming while watching that beautiful skyline get smaller and smaller knowing I was headed back down south. I've never told anyone that I've cried each time. K. BUT THIS TIME I WON'T BE LEAVING!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
There's also been a little change in plans. Good change! I thought about it and I want my parents to come up to visit when there is no hassle and unloading and unpacking, etc. Soooo my very dear friend, Andrea, is going to ride up to Chicago with me and all of my stuff then she's going to fly back. Me....Andrea....and a moving truck. If you knew this girl, you'd be laughing so hard at this idea right now. It's going to be a roadtrip to remember. All 14ish hours. I KNOW there will be plenty of stories and pictures to share!
There's also been a little change in plans. Good change! I thought about it and I want my parents to come up to visit when there is no hassle and unloading and unpacking, etc. Soooo my very dear friend, Andrea, is going to ride up to Chicago with me and all of my stuff then she's going to fly back. Me....Andrea....and a moving truck. If you knew this girl, you'd be laughing so hard at this idea right now. It's going to be a roadtrip to remember. All 14ish hours. I KNOW there will be plenty of stories and pictures to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i didn't know you cried everytime!! NO MORE TEARS!! can't wait ROOMIE!! xoxoxox
Lol hard...love the Jesus hands. You are so fummy! Can't wait to visit you guys!
*funny. k. Damn phone.
Please keep a journal. You should have started one when u moved back home. So excited for you.
Love you! Andrea Thomas
Post a Comment