Sunday, February 27, 2011

Musings

Complete with bullet points...

  • The girl scouts are real cute. But why in the hell do they sell the most delicious cookies on Earth? Why not have a carwash or sell some holiday wrapping paper? I don't even like thin mints but a coworker was eating them at lunch the other day and when I got a whiff of them, I almost tackled her for one. I was good and restrained myself. But wow....is that what it's like to be addicted to crack? 
  • Hershey Kisses HUGS. Who invented these? And how is it physically possible that I can eat them SO FAST? Half a bag.....gone in 20.
  • Do you think all of these reeeeeally skinny actresses at the Oscars tonight got that way by eating half a bag of Hershey Kisses HUGS in one sitting?
  • My dog has a new best friend. For the past week, I have woken up every morning around 3am and Bear has been MIA. I have found him, every single time, spooning with my Dad.
  • Plucked a black hair out of my chin this morning. No man is ever going to marry me. 
  • The highlight of my week? Taking Bruce, my MacBook, to the Apple Genius Bar and getting the latest software installed. Can we say Free Hangman from the App Store?? Again....no man is ever going to marry me. 
  • So tired of hearing about the 'Royal Wedding'. I honestly think I'm just more annoyed that I'm not actually Kate Middleton and moving into a castle.
  • I have full shopping carts on gap.com, oldnavy.com, jcrew.com, zappos.com, lululemon.com and amazon.com. And it depresses me that I cannot click "confirm order". 
  • I'm moving 900 miles away in 47 days. Still calm as a cucumber.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey i'm gonna be oscar skinny laughing my ass off at your random thoughts!! ahahahaahah

Anonymous said...

oh that was me...your future roomie!a ahahah

Anonymous said...

LOL hard at Bear spooning with Daddyyyyy-ah. Bless it harrrrrd.

Anonymous said...

aaaand that last comment was from meeee...Katie. k.

Jessica said...

So dang funny. Thanks for the laugh! Love you!

Mrs.Grits said...

I can't stop eating thin mints, lemon cremes, or the publix light ice cream that I just discovered. I'm sure going to look fabulous just in time for bathing suit weather! ;-)