Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm officially official!


My license came in the mail on Friday. I am now officially a Registered Dental Hygienist for the state of Illinois!! I thought for sure that they would have some sort of problem with the paperwork or it would take MONTHS to complete but nope. Yet another thing working in my favor!

Also official is my last day at the office. April 13th. So so so bittersweet. It truly has been six awesome years with the best bosses and coworkers a girl could ask for....

In other news.....Happy Valentine's Day blah blah blahaa;lsdf;kasdjflksjdk
Okay, I knew the day wasn't going to be a total bust when I walked into work and my bosses had a beautiful wine glass full of Hershey's Kisses sitting on my desk. And when I got home, Mike and Mary Kelly had a sweet card and a bag of Twizzlers for me. Waaaaaay better than flowers in my opinion! This year, once again, I will not be celebrating with anyone special. Instead, I will be celebrating the fact that I did not get broken up with on or two days before Valentine's Day like in past years. Score.

Elizabeth: 1     V-Day 2011: 0

No comments: