It was a very quiet Christmas around the Hucko household this year. My Mandaddy went to be with Jesus and my Memommy on December 17. The man dedicated his life to one day walk with Jesus....it gives me so much comfort to know that he finally is taking that walk. I made it home just in time for the funeral and we had a beautiful celebration of life for him.
So, in turn, we cancelled the Christmas Eve party and had a nice little dinner at home. I was in the south for about 11 days and spent three of those days on the couch with a stomach bug. I will spare y'all the details of that. K. Not the best of circumstances for the holiday season but I was happy to be home and with my family and friends.
Pictures. Bye!
 |
Before I left, Lis and I took an ornament painting class. Wine included. Balls.
|
 |
| Finally home. My mom decorates better than anyone I know! |
 |
| We took MLC to see "Frozen" and Olaf the Snowman was HILARIOUS. |
 |
| Baney saying "Cheeeeeeesthe" |
 |
| The boys got flashlights from Santa. Best gift ever. |
 |
| Watching these two on Christmas morning melted my heart. |
 |
| Now I'm blind. |
 |
| Uncle Weirdo and Mr. Bear. |
 |
| Christmas at the Covars! |
 |
| Sweet niece. |
 |
| Another sweet niece. |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Twins...separated by 26 years. |
1 comment:
Great post! You nailed Mandaddy with your first paragraph! Awesome!
Love, Aunt M
Post a Comment