Monday, January 6, 2014

Ask And You Shall Receive....



I cannot confirm this because I have not been outside. I refuse. And thank God that I do not work on Mondays. 

Oh wait, reports are in....it's now -15 with a wind chill of -40. Chicago record broken today. However, I am not complaining....because how long have I been asking for this?? 

I am also thankful that I left Mr. Bear at home in South Carolina with my parents. He would have never survived. My roommate took Steve out this morning and said that in less than a minute, he froze stiff and had to be carried back in. Eeesh. She was also sent home from work like the rest of the city of Chicago. 

So now we are both sitting here on the couch, horrified listening to the winds whip around. And trying not to think of the power bill arrival since the heat has basically not turned off. 

Anybody wanna come visit??

Steve? Are you still frozen stiff?

No comments: