Monday, January 27, 2014

Fourth Time's a Charm...

Yeeeuuup. Moving AGAIN! The fourth time in three years! But, it's always nice to move and get organized and start fresh. We signed the lease Friday on THIS BUILDING downtown. You read right....downtown! I finally convinced Rachel to move to the city and into a high rise! We are on the 29th floor in the corner unit facing the Sears (Willis) Tower. So exciting! Until I thought about taking Bear down 29 floors and out to use the bathroom. Meh oh well. 

We move in the last weekend in February. Please pray for NO polar vortexes. Which, we are experiencing the second one this season. I hear it's cold out there, I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning on my trek to work in the predicted -19 degrees. 

Pictures of the new apartment to come soon! Until then, enjoy this amazing performance by Lis...


2 comments:

jttiger03 said...

Your new place looks so awesome!

Unknown said...

Who gets the master? Lol! It looks awesome! And a balcony!!