Hey Elizabeth! Sent you an email but not sure if you got it! It's Brigid and I am coming to CHI town next weekend 9/24 for a girls trip. Staying on MAG Mile @ Doubletree. Send me your email and cell. I'll let you know our plans and maybe you can join us for a drink, OR even a dance from this pic :-) auntbrich@bellsouth.net
3 comments:
Is that a pole to "dance" with in the middle of the piano or behind it! Lol!
Two pianos, one pole in the middle of them.
Hey Elizabeth! Sent you an email but not sure if you got it! It's Brigid and I am coming to CHI town next weekend 9/24 for a girls trip. Staying on MAG Mile @ Doubletree. Send me your email and cell. I'll let you know our plans and maybe you can join us for a drink, OR even a dance from this pic :-) auntbrich@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment