Lots going on these days! Not really, I'm just lazy. But I do have plenty of iPhone pictures to make your day a whole hell of a lot better.
![]() |
| A photo shoot with Jessica's new camera when I was home in July. She made me climb in a tree! |
![]() |
| I live in a huge city....AND at the beach :) |
![]() |
| Millenium Park...went to watch the Band of Horses and My Morning Jacket show |
![]() |
| An artist's depiction of me in Lincoln Park one night. I'm that skinny in real life. |
![]() |
| Looks like I get to check something off of the Bucket List. |
![]() |
| I swear he understands every word I say. |
![]() |
| "My spot" at the lake looking south. I spend a lot of my time here. Just thinking and taking it all in. |
![]() |
| Looking north from my spot. |
![]() |
| My cousin and Godmother Brigid was in town visiting! |
![]() |
| Elisabeth, me and Lisa at a whiskey bar. Whiskey on the rocks is really not as bad as I imagined after the first couple of gags. |
![]() |
| More of the concert in Millenium Park! |
![]() |
| LOL. |
![]() |
| Got it... |
![]() |
| More of my photoshoot with Jessica back in SC. What am I looking at? Hilarious. |
![]() |
| Just another day at the beach... |
![]() |
| Hanging out in my spot watching the Air and Water show! |
![]() |
| Beer at the concert. Priorities, people. |
![]() |
| Sweet little nugget hams. |


















2 comments:
You, like, live on a Great Lake.
Like, hell yea. So weird...going to Michigan to watch a college football game next month. LOL wtf
Post a Comment