- Remember when I said, one month ago, that I'd never ever ever run again? Yea, jogged a good three and a half miles last night. I was itching to do it. And although I felt like I was going to collapse after a month of NO running....it felt good. Damn you, running!!!!!
- Mr. Bear is doing GREAT with barely any seizures. Just some good shakes every now and then. On the other hand, I haven't had his hair cut in three months so he looks homeless right now.
- I'll be home for Labor Day. Boooooooo Yaaaaaaaaah
- I can't stop watching the Olympics. I even yelled at the Fencing competition while in the break room at work today. WTF is Fencing?
- During June and July, it was hotter here most days than it was in South Carolina. Well now y'all can kiss my ass because it's amazing here. Temps ranging from 80-90 degrees with a slight, perfect breeze. We all know I want 20 degree temperatures but this will be do for the month of August.
- The only reason I do not eat at Chic-Fil-A is because they pump their chickens full of hormones and antibiotics. K.
- I've been sitting here for two hours trying to think of something to write. So I guess I'm done here. Bye!
Friday, August 3, 2012
B-B-B-Bullets
Aaaaaand here they are. Man, I love bullets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol hard. Cause I'm a pothole! K bye!
Post a Comment