Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Bullets, Yo.

Yesssssssssssss.


  • Ran my first 10K last weekend, which is 6.2 miles. My official time was 1:03:50 making my pace 10:18 minutes per mile. Not too shabby for the longest I've ever ran in my life. Halfway to 13.1 miles. Lord help me in these next two months of training. 
  • I ate a huge entree of fried chicken fingers and french fries right after the race so no worries, I'm not getting any skinnier with running. K. 
  • The no-alcohol-for-the-month-of-April went out the window last weekend. I just don't understand how people do not drink. How terrible is it to say that? Lush. LOL. There's just nothing like a nice glass of wine, or three, after a stressful day!
  • After spending around $800 on Bear at the vet, we have come to the conclusion that "he just has seizures". MmmmK. We are just gonna keep him on his medicine and check everything out in six months. I'm just gonna start saving money now for that visit to the Vet.
  • It's 46 degrees right now in Chi. Booya.
  • I signed up for a Saturday co-ed kickball league and the first game is tomorrow! I'm way too excited. Our team name is 'The Bases May Not Be Loaded But We Are." I think we're gonna take it all the way. 
  • Mom and Dad are coming to see me in a month! Then Andrea (my budget moving truck passenger for 16 hours this time last year) is coming the week after. EEEEE I can't wait! Who else is coming to see me?
  • Seriously, these Donkey Chips that I posted about earlier this week are amazing. I can't stop eating them right now. I don't even like salt. 
  • Okay, I think that's it. Here are some iPhone pictures!

Washington Street downtown. My office is up there on the right!

Yea this is what happened when I broke my NO DRINKING rule. I couldn't get it off the next day. Three people at the nail salon had to chisel it off. I'm pretty sure they were screaming "I can't get this dumb bitch's sparkly nail polish off!!!" in Vietnamese across the salon. 

Oh Steven. He broke his whole thumb nail off whilst spinning wildly in circles on the carpet. 

Love my PicStitch app on my iPhone. This is the background on my phone. Love them all so much that it hurts.

Steve's cone. He knew I was laughing at him. 

This is what you call best friends. Mr. Bear took care of gimp Steve. 

My seizure, gimp-leg dog. His new nickname is Crowbar.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Crowbar...lol! Very impressed with your run time...you're inspiring me to get back into it!

Do they sell these Donkey chips in south cackalacky?? Love you!