Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bear Update

The blood work came back fine. So, we are going to keep him on the Phenobarbital medicine and I will keep a log of any seizures that I witness. We'll go back in a month to measure his medicine levels to see if they are too much/too little. Dr. O'Brien is going to talk to a canine cardiologist and neurologist this week and let me know any new information she receives. Other than that, he's just the same ole Bear. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay bear!!! XOXO

Kt

Mollie said...

Awww, Bear! Is he coming home with you next week?

Love, Aunt M

Elizabeth said...

No ma'am...too expensive! You should see the Vet bill I just paid for him....bless MY heart!

Mollie said...

I can well imagine! I now what it costs just to take Libby in for her annual visit! H'ell be well watched over by Rachel and Steve, I'm sure!

Jessica said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see you!