.....Homegirl lives at home with the parents.
I'm not saying that with negativity. AT ALL. It's amazing. I have my own little nook upstairs AND THE TV HAS CABLE. We're talking all of the channels, people. As soon as I caught up with my Teen Mom episodes that I have missed and took a nap yesterday, I walked downstairs to a fully cooked homemade meal. I haven't had one of those since, well, I moved out in 2006.
I moved most of my things into storage over the weekend. Me and Jessica tried to help Andy and Dad but they weren't having it. Men sure do like to pack...and make the stacks PERFECT. K. I think I've decided that I will be moving the weekend of April 15th. It seems so far away. But, 2.5 months ago I was throwing this idea around. In 2.5 months I will actually living in Chicago. It blows my mind. And the thought makes me the happiest I've been in a long time.
I'm sure there will be MANY stories to come from living with Mary Kelly and Mike so my blog should be pretty busy in the next few months!
So far, so good. But, ask me again in 2 weeks. Bless.
4 comments:
you make me proud every single day. i love you and i can't wait to come visit you in chi!
Wooooohoooo! Had fun moving this weekend. Andy wants to make sure you put the pipette lock on tight enough.
Can't wait to come visit you! Roadtrip baby!!!
And so now we're neighbors. For 2.5 months. Party at my house for the Superbowl. Go Steelers. Tell MK hey for me. :)
I hope you started the journal Saturday during the family pack and movathon. You have to do it daily. Keep it while you are at 315 W PG and then during the U Haul move. After you are settled I'll edit it for you for free and you will be a wealthy young lady. I can't wait for the stories. Love you! Andrea
Post a Comment