- I just returned from a week long food and beer bender in South Carolina. My body still hates me.
- Guys, I sold my condo in Augusta! Whaaaaaaat?! I close on the 17th so please say a little prayer for smooth sailing.
- I do yoga now. Whaaaaaaat?! I just joined a studio. So much fun.
- Hottest Chicago summer in a few years. It hurts.
- <<Whine>> I'm hot.
- In singing lessons again and the recording has started. WEEEE!
- Just signed another one year lease on my teeny tiny hole of an apartment. I love this place!
- I've literally been through seven sets of throw pillows in here. Safe to say I have a new addiction in life. Could be worse....could be crystal meth or something.
- Bets on how long my suitcase will stay on my apartment floor? I say first week in September.
- I'd say I'm gonna try to blog more but we all (Andrea and my mom) know that's a lie.
- K, love y'all, byyyyeeee.
Monday, August 15, 2016
The One With...Wait For It...BULLET POINTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment