Monday, August 29, 2016

The One With Pictures That Aren't on Facebook or Instagram...

Aren't y'all lucky?? This might take a while (again, so sorry.)...



Sadly, I had to go all the way back to March pictures to update my blog. K. This was my visit home then...and it seems as though I have a definite mini-me. 


Was really feeling my outfit for this night out. Thankfully, no black eyes received.

Farrar and her husband, Matt came to visit! Making it my 1,000,000,000,000th boat tour!

Seriously. It's scary.

I went to NYC! I was eating a cannoli on Elizabeth St.

Rachel got a cannoli too! Gotta love Little Italy!

Walking the HighLine Park in Manhattan before we went to see Waitress on Broadway....a show by my favorite, Sara Bareilles!

I also went to see Carrie Underwood, another one of my favorites. This is a genuine look I had while in trance watching her perform...

Champagne makes me do handstands.

Kylie, my coworker, got us tickets to the B96 Bash. Calvin Harris, Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor, Mike Posner and Ariana Grande performed!

Of course. Wine.

My South Carolina visit in July....watching sissy play golf.

Look who we parked next to! P.S. OMG can y'all take her cuteness???!!!

SnapChat filters with my best friend, Brittany!

Brittany's sweet SWEET baby girl, Arlen!

I got arrested at Rachel's Bachelorette Party. LOL.

A perfect picture to end this post....Look how sober we all look at the Bachelorette Party...


















No comments: