I am finally able to breathe again! Spending a week with snot rockets sure did kick me in the butt! But how do you deny those sweet, slobbery kisses from the cutest nieces and nephews ever?? I had a blast in South Carolina last week and was sad to leave. But glad to get back to chilly Chicago. That's right, we haven't really had a summer yet. Fine by me!
I just uploaded over 300 pictures onto my computer from my phone. Here are the most random pictures you will see today. Maybe even this week. Or month...
| I take way too many selfies. |
![]() |
| Dinner on the balcony with ole Rachel the roommate. |
![]() |
| Look at that amazing bun. I have no idea how I did it. I'll never be able to do it again. |
![]() |
| Lis: Does my breath smell? Annie: Nah, you're good. |
![]() |
| Me at work, y'all. Why did I take this? |
| Sushi with this beaut. |
![]() |
| Meet Adam. Rachel's childhood friend and the most hilarious guy you'll ever meet. He takes shots of Fireball and chases them with PBR. |
![]() |
| Before his haircut and looking homeless. |
| Bear's birthday! |
![]() |
| I look skinny here. |
![]() |
| Gotta have a dog cake! |
| Darius Rucker concert at Ravinia. Amazing venue. |
![]() |
| Candid. Swear. |
![]() |
| The three amigos at Ravinia. |
![]() |
| Late night. Obvs. |
![]() |
| Somebody's hair got too long and this was just easier. |
![]() |
| Storm brewin' |
| The many faces of Lis and Liz |
![]() |
| Sprinkles!! Best cupcake in town, y'all. |
| Ahhhh. I can never get enough. |
| Look how amazing my hair looks. |
![]() |
| The bartender stole my phone and took this. Don't worry, we made fun of his mustache all night long. |
| Ladiesssss. |
| I don't play. |
![]() |
| My cousins, Morgan and Allison, came to visit. |
![]() |
| My saving grace in this city... |
![]() |
| Hungover at Wrigley. You can laugh. |
| Being artsy at the Hancock! |
![]() |
| The boy finally got a haircut! |
![]() |
| He didn't leave my side the whole time I was sick. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment