Vacation, y'all.
![]() |
| Aunt Ebeth in the HOUSE! |
![]() |
| She doesn't stay still. |
![]() |
| Heart. Melting. |
![]() |
| Best I could get with all four. |
![]() |
| Heart. Still. Melting. |
![]() |
| Those thighs tho... |
![]() |
| It's not just "cheese"....it's "cheeeeeeshe" |
![]() |
| I can kinda see a resemblance? |
![]() |
| Timeout was the word of the week. |
![]() |
| Baney Bop. |
![]() |
| They had a blast playing all week! |
![]() |
| She's the sweetest baby ever. EVER!!! |
![]() |
| 1. This deer was not scared. Obviously. 2. I thought he was going to eat me. 3. Bless, this picture is not the best angle of me. 4. Still...hilarious. |
| Funniest kids on the block. |
![]() |
| Flying kites! |
![]() |
| MmmieK and Daddy Mike |
![]() |
| My love. |
![]() |
| Ladies and Gentlemen.....the girls. |
![]() |
| Uncle Weirdo. |
![]() |
| I can't even handle this. |
![]() |
| Or this. |
![]() |
| It's a long story. |
![]() |
| Momma! |
![]() |
| Sleeping beauty. |
![]() |
| Brynn loves Uncle Weirdo. |
![]() |
| Sistas! And hot dad back there! |
| Hucko ladiez. |
![]() |
| Twins. So sweet. |
| The sun hurts. |
| MmmieK's birthday drinks with the kids. K. |
![]() |
| Out to eat! |
![]() |
| Andy Jr. |
![]() |
| I'm proud of this. It's okay to be comfortable and happy with your body, y'all. |
![]() |
| This boat washed up on shore from Cuba. No kidding. |
| "I'm pretending like I don't know you" -Dad at ChickFilA |
| Half of my heart. |
| The other half. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment