Guyyysssssss. I'm defrosting. That's why I haven't blogged. K. Worst winter since....1978, I hear. Awesome. Here is my update! Yea!
- We are crafting (yikes!) and decorating/hanging pictures this weekend. THEN, I will post pictures of our awesome apartment. It's been a great move...I LOVE this place!
- Took Mr. Bear to the vet a few weeks ago and it turns out that he is in the beginning stages of heart disease. Poor little guy. The vet stated that nothing can be done at this point until clinical symptoms start to occur, which could take years. He still has the attitude of a puppy, though. Even when he gets tired on our walks and I have to carry his ass.
- Does anybody wanna donate to the "Mr. Bear is sucking my bank account dry" fund? $3000 since November. That's three zeros, guys.
- I'm addicted to the show, Scandal. It's taking over my life. All I do is think about it. All day.
- It was 48 degrees yesterday and I wore flip flops. I'm officially a Midwesterner.
- I hate to cut this short, but my roommate just got home and we gotta catch up on Scandal. Exciting life here, I tell ya.
![]() |
| My mom spends thousands of dollars on me and I still barf in her bed. |

No comments:
Post a Comment