....After almost two months, we finally have our apartment all nice and pretty!
![]() |
| Welcome!! |
![]() |
| The foyer. |
![]() |
| My bedroom. I still have the tags on those throw pillows. Do y'all like?? |
![]() |
| If it looks junky, that's because it is. I am obsessed with pictures/picture frames and my new hobby of making greeting cards is taking over my life. |
![]() |
| My room is loft style, hence, the open space to the kitchen. P.S. that left medallion is being held up by tape LOL! The nail wouldn't go anymore....I probably ruined something. |
![]() |
| My bathroom! You could do a cartwheel in that shower! |
![]() |
| Rachel's artwork. Kid is talented. Haha just saw Mr. Bear! |
![]() |
| Kitchen! |
![]() |
| Living room area from the kitchen |
![]() |
| Still can't get over that view! |
![]() |
| Our latest painting project and of course.....THE BEAN! The balcony is right out that door too. |
![]() |
| And another view... I love this place! |
I didn't go into Rachel's room because she's out of town in Cabo, Mexico (tramp) and didn't want to be a creep. She has the master bedroom/bathroom with a floor to ceiling window view looking west! Movin' on up! Hope y'all like it!












No comments:
Post a Comment