Me! Me! Me!
How awesome do I look standing next to the Drake Hotel's monstrous Christmas tree?? LOL! The modeling shoot I did with my sister has really gone to my head. K. Pictures to come from that I promise.
P.S. The Drake Hotel is where Princess Diana used to stay in Chicago. And Jennifer Aniston's favorite hotel. Across the street from my office. I love this city.
Aw, I miss y'all. I know I say that a lot so it doesn't seem like it means anything anymore but....I DO. Not much is going on in my life so I just haven't blogged. It's freakin' cold which I don't mind a bit. But Mr. Bear does because the poor boy's arthritis is making him walk on three legs. The animal cannot catch a break. He will be wintering down south again this year thank goodness! I've also lost 10 pounds. I'm so happy that it's cold that I could care less about anything else, especially food.
I do care, however, about my family and cannot wait to see them IN TWO DAYS for Thanksgiving! I will be heading down south early Wednesday and come back to Chicago late Monday. Then will be home for 11 days at Christmas. They're worth every single day off.
Can y'all believe it's almost been one year since I got new boobs? Craziness. I love how open I am with y'all and my boobs. La la la whatever they're just boobs.
Things I'm preparing for:
MOVING in February! Me and Rachel are so ready to get out of Boystown. So damn ready. We'll start hunting in January. Please add to your prayer lists: more closet space for us. Thank you.
Rachel's 30th Birthday Big Trip! She is set on Cabo, Mexico right now. That could very easily change. Stay tuned.
Blizzards. Help!
My credit card statement after Bear's emergency vet trip.
Christmas decorations. Can't wait to get our 11 inch tree up!
Snow on Wednesday when I'm supposed to fly out with gimp dog. Add that prayer to your lists as well! Thanks, y'all!
Okay. Bye.

1 comment:
Laundry.
Post a Comment