- As always, the trip home to South Carolina was awesome. My nephew's first birthday party was the most fun I've had in a long time....Jessica did amazing with the Dr. Seuss theme and decorations!
- Speaking of my nephews, those boys are the sweetest, cutest, funniest, smartest babies EVER! Had so much fun hanging out with them!
- Still gluten free! Even made my own pizza and had my own cake at the party this weekend! I would actually do anything for a beer right now though.
- I'm on my 3rd glass of wine, nonetheless.
- I'm watching a show right now (Vanderpump Rules) and one of the girls on the show is wearing padded underwear to have a fuller butt. Girls do that? God, I wish I had that problem....
- Mr. Bear is back in Chicago! It's so good to have him back. I think Steve missed him the most because he's been following Bear around since he walked in the door.
- It's supposed to snow tonight. It's March 14th. Lol.
- St. Patty's Day celebration on Saturday here in Chicago. Last year was 85 degrees...this year is supposed to be 35 degrees. Whatever I'm wearing green and drinking something green and alcoholic (and gluten free!).
- I can't keep my eyes open. Damn wine. Pictures. Bye!
![]() |
| Right when I got home. His new haircut and bandana! |
| My best friend. |
![]() |
| Party time! |
![]() |
| Awesome cake! |
![]() |
| So grown! |
| Baney had a meltdown right after this pic was taken... |
| Beautiful day in Carolina :) |
![]() |
| Best little personalities! |
| My sweet Morgan... |
![]() |
| Love his facial expressions |
| I was actually singing "Annie" in this picture. Those boys are obsessed with the movie! |
| Me and Melissa, AKA Tab, at girl's night out! |
| A day with the boys... |
![]() |
| Bear on the bus back in Chicago! |







No comments:
Post a Comment