Happy Easter, y'all! Yay Jesus! (Do not judge, Jesus has a sense of humor, too. And he also says "do not judge.")
- I'm spending Easter Sunday with Bear while the roommate and Steve are out of town. I will most likely end up at a bar.
- Speaking of Bear, he loves being back with his Mama, Aunt and Steve in Chicago. Some days are better than others with his seizures so his medicine dose was increased (oh hey, $400 vet bill.). And I bought him a new bone so he hasn't looked at me since.
- I have to run five miles in a race in a week. WHY DO I SIGN UP FOR THESE THINGS AND DO THIS TO MYSELF?
- Gluten free for over a month now! Now I just need to stop eating jelly beans. No, I did NOT eat two bags this week, what are you talking about?
- My singing lessons are going well and really fun but I'm not as good as I initially thought. LOL hard.
- It's getting hotter in Chicago, AKA 50 degrees, which makes me kinda sad. I do have to say, you learn to appreciate your summers when living up north. I cannot wait to lie like a carcass all day, everyday at the lake this summer.
- Andrea W., if you're reading this, then you probably just laughed your ass off at the word carcass, didn't you? Love you.
- Farrar and LeAnne, my dear friends from hygiene school, are my first visitors this summer! Cannot wait to show them Chicago.....they are two of the biggest shoppers I know so they are gonna keel over with happiness on Michigan Avenue!
- I got a new iPhone. Life is pretty much complete.
- Pictures. Bye.
 |
| A beautiful night downtown... |
 |
| My shadow. |
 |
| Then this happened... |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Doobie! |
 |
| Finished my waffles and this was there. FREAKY. |
 |
| The shore is starting to breathe life again! |
No comments:
Post a Comment