Sunday, February 17, 2013

Post-Valentine's Bullets!

  • I survived Valentine's Day AKA Single's Awareness Day. A date at the gym with wings and beer after suited me just fine!
  • My last day at my old office was supposed to be Monday, February 4 but I got a TEXT the day before saying I wasn't needed and good luck with everything. How professional. Oh well, good riddance!
  • With that being said, I started the new job on Tuesday, February 5 and everything is going great! Busy office, fun coworkers and a lunch break! 
  • I go home in 2.5 weeks! Me and Bear and baby nuggets reunite!!
  • It's so cold out today that I was walking and the wind blew and it literally took my breath away. 
  • My. Boobs. Are. Awesome.
  • Nothing like sitting here watching an America's Next Top Model marathon to make you feel skinny. 
  • I really have nothing else to say but I will leave y'all with this important message...


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love and miss you so much, this post made my day! Can't wait until 3/7/13, and neither can Mr. Bear...

Love,
Mommy Dearest

Anonymous said...

I sent you that quote! LOL! We can't wait to see you! XOXO

Katie, Bryan & MLC!