Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh Hello There...

Y'all miss me, right? I knew it.
  • Guess whaaaaatttttt.....? Sent my "fitness" resume into my new gym's Group Fitness Manager and it looks like I'll be teaching BodyPump again come this Spring! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Oh no, I'm just a little bit outta shape, I need to start getting my ass in the gym, like, yesterday. Meh. My boobs do look great though, if I do say so myself.
  • I get to see my dog in a week!
  • Snow, snow and more snow! We got five inches last week and supposed to get 5-6 more today/tonight! The winter gear I spent $23948 is finally starting to come in handy!
  • I thought I had a sinus headache all day today but I had just forgotten that I drank half a bottle of wine last night. 
  • I have been having a lot of sinus issues (not wine related. K.) and rather than running to a doctor only to be given pills, I went to google (duh.) and all signs pointed to gluten intolerance. So, I've done a lot of research and I'm giving the gluten-free life a shot. My office manager is even gluten-free so she's been a lot of help. AND I can still drink wine and hard liquor. Booyah.
  • Day two and I already miss beer and cake.
  • The number ONE thing on my bucket list is to record a song in a real studio. So I did my research and found a studio in Chicago! Along with four voice lessons, I get to record a song in their studio, too! I had my first lesson last Saturday and love it! Can't wait to let y'all hear the final product!
  • Pictures!!! Bye!
Steve loves my cupcake slippers.

Another night out...

Strolling through the neighborhood. Part of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church...

Eat pizza or study BodyPump?

I ate the pizza then pulled this bad boy out.

Snow is fun!

Until it turns into mud slush. Womp womp.

No comments: