Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bullets Bullets Bullets Bullets Bullets Bullets Bullets Bullets


  • It's getting colder and colder in Chicago and that means I'm pulling out more and more sweatshirts and going to the gym less and less (who am I kidding, I already go the very bare minimum)...
  • You'd think I'd be out celebrating the last few weeks of no hats and non-hyperthermic fingers but no....I stayed in ALL WEEKEND and watched 'Mean Girls' three times and 'Rudy' once. And ordered pizza twice (I blame Rachel for that one. Love you.).
  • I've become totally and unnaturally obsessed with X Factor this season and I am totally in love with this group. They literally make you wanna jump up and dance. Every time. 


  • I kinda still can't believe I live in Chicago. 
  • I gotta go to bed. I'll be home two weeks from today WOOHOO! 

Bear says hello. This is how close he sits next to me at. all. times. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Coming in Thanksgiving Day?

Elizabeth said...

I'll be home Wednesday-Monday!

Anonymous said...

Yay only 4 more days!!!! And, I'm obsessed with Emblem 3! I loved what they did with California Girls on X Factor!

Katie