Dear Morgan,
I remember sitting in my car in front of the Kroger in Evans, GA when your Mom text me with a picture of a positive pregnancy test. I remember being in front of the Jiffy Lube on Bobby Jones Expressway when your Mom called me to say "It's a GIRL!!!!!" I remember being at the Guitar Pull on November 17 when I got the text, "I'm going to the hospital in the morning to get induced!"
I'll NEVER forget sitting outside of the room on 11/18/2009 at the hospital with all of the grandparents waiting to finally meet you and your Mom yelled my name, just me, to come inside the room. I walked in hesitantly and she said, "Will you just look at her with me?" We sat there on the bed in awe counting your fingers and toes....and then you let out the biggest belch I'd ever heard. I was such a proud Aunt! Your Mom doesn't really remember this because of all the drugs (lol!) but it still stands as one of the best memories of my life.
You are three years old today...THREE!!!! Unbelievable. My memory is really good, almost scary (obviously), but I can hardly remember what life was like without you. I love watching you grow and you are the funniest, prettiest, smartest, happiest little girl God ever created. I love you so much and cannot wait to see you on Thursday! You're gonna love your gift...it's sparkly. Duh.
Love always,
Aunt Bizbet
 |
| November 18, 2009! |
 |
| One week and one day old. |
 |
| One week old! |
 |
| Thanksgiving 2009 |
 |
| February 2010 |
 |
| February 2010 |
 |
| Haha Aunt of the year! |
 |
| Valentine's Day baby! |
 |
| March 2010. This is still true. |
 |
| April 2010 |
 |
| June 2010 |
 |
| June 2010 |
 |
| Happy baby! Always! |
 |
| July 2010 |
 |
| February 2011 |
 |
| Mom's 30th! |
 |
| Two peas in a pod! |
 |
| No pants club. |
 |
| Charleston 2011 |
 |
| Happy 2nd Birthday! |
 |
| Thanksgiving 2011 |
 |
| Fripp Island 2012 |
 |
| One of my faves at Fripp |
2 comments:
Omg!! How freaking sweet is this??!! I just cried! We love you!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!! Morgan cannot wait to get to the airport! YAY!!!
XOXO
This was Fripp...
Post a Comment