Saturday, October 27, 2012

Octoberrrrr

Fall has definitely hit Chicago and it's finally chilly enough for me (highs in the upper 40's, yeah boy!). There were two days this week near 80 degrees and it took everything in me not to whine about it. I'll be sure not to whine when it hits -10 in a few months, too. 

I joined a new gym, again, that carries the program that I teach (Les Mills!!) so I'm hoping I'll be teaching again within the next few months. Makes me giddy thinking about it! 

I should do bullets but I don't feel like going back and changing this post. Next time, folks. 

Here are some pics! Enjoy! K bye!


Happy Halloween from Steve. LOLLLLLLL

Mmmm dinner at Bridge House Tavern

Damn Midwesterners...

Bridge House Tavern on the River with Rach and Liz!

Someone needs a haircut.

Walked into my room to find this the other night. He was snoring. 

My Halloween costume. "Boo you whore!"

My trip to Ann Arbor to watch Michigan play at the Big House did not go as planned...

  

Trying to be a trooper. I. Was. Soaked.
Rain didn't stop us. Yes it did, we left at halftime. K. 

The Bean neverrrrr gets old to me. 

My heart.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait to be there in...WHAT? 5 weeks? I think I'm definitely going to enjoy this new chapter in my life! I love you most! (My new favorite saying from my favorite movie, Tangled!) Be careful and safe!
Love,
Moma

Jessica said...

She loves ME more! And lol at Steve & Bear...free entertainment.

I'm really digging your two blog posts in one day. Are you going to ignore your future kids because you're on the Internet all day? We may need to work on an intervention before it's too late. kloveyoubyeeee!

Boobs!