Before I begin, I would like to say that I just finished a candy corn flavored cupcake and almost cried because it was so good. I would also like to thank Lis Williams for giving it to me as a birthday gift and changing my life.
I digress...
I'm 29, y'all! I only sobbed about it twice the day before my birthday. I called my Mom in the midst of one of them. Sorry, Mary Kelly, for making you think I was dying. No clue why I was so emotional about it. But I got over it quick and I'm fiiiiine.
I just cried while watching 'Sex and the City' when Carrie Bradshaw gave Louise her own Louis Vuitton. What IS that?
Once again, I digress...
My birthday celebration started last Saturday when me and another girlfriend got a Trolley around Chicago for our birthdays. It was basically a huge three hour dance party around Chicago with beer and liquor galore (my kinda of party!)! Seriously, the most fun I've had in a long time. And the least fun I've had in a long time the morning after. Ick.
Sunday night, me and some ladies hopped on a bus to Tinley Park for the Zac Brown Band concert. Amazing show. Ah-maz-ing.
My birthday was Wednesday and it was fabulous. Everyone at work threw me a party and my phone almost exploded from the numerous well wishes. Dinner at Stout that night with some girlfriends was perfect and loud...thank you, wine.
Twenty nine is gonna be a good year. I feel it.
Here are some iPhone pics. Enjoy. BYE.
 |
| Trolley time! L-R Lisa, Stephanie, Rachel, Lis and Me! |
 |
| And swinging throughout the trolley... |
 |
| The boxed wine made an appearance. It all went downhill from there. |
 |
| Yay trolleys! |
 |
| Typical. |
 |
| Rachel's turn to swing. |
 |
| Zac Brown Band concert! |
 |
| Just another night out with Lis and Lisa. |
 |
| Kickball Sunday! |
 |
| Oh boy... |
 |
| It's official, y'all. Illinois resident. |
 |
| Birthday cupcakes! Thanks, Lisa! |
 |
| Me at my birthday dinner with the Biebs. |
 |
| Just strolling through the neighborhood. |
 |
| Me, Jaimie (hygienist), Barb (hygienist) and Dr. Kim (Periodontist) at Barb and Vu's wedding! |
 |
| Photobooth fun with my other coworker, Esther, at Barb's wedding... |
 |
| Jaimie and her baby boy due next month! |
No comments:
Post a Comment