I think I talk about Andrea in every blog post I write.
Y'all know Andrea. She is one of my biggest Chicago-moving supporters and one of my most favorite people in the world. She came to visit me AGAIN last weekend and it's like we'd never been separated. Me and this girl could just sit and stare at each other and it'd be fun.
We've done most of the tourist stuff together already so it was just a weekend to relax and have fun. We made it to Michigan Avenue, Giuliana and Bill's new restaurant in RiverNorth, a WhiteSOX game and she even watched my kickball game one morning! The best part of the weekend (there's ALWAYS this part...) was our "low-key" dinner to my favorite sushi place, Chen's. Six martini's later we were at the gay bar, Bobby Love's, and I was the star of the karaoke stage while she cheered me on. Good times.
As always, the goodbye's SUCKED but the next time we see each other...we'll simply pick back up where we left off and not skip a beat. Love you, 'Drea!
 |
| Eat ittttt! |
 |
| Fun in the Michigan Avenue Hershey's store! |
 |
| RPM Italian. Mama DePandi's pasta was delish! |
 |
| US Cellular Stadium for White Sox VS. Mariners |
 |
| Perfect day for baseball! |
 |
| Dear Lord help me. |
 |
| :) |
1 comment:
Love! I wanna come baaaaaack!
Post a Comment