Sorry for no 'Throwback Thursday' this week. I've been too enthralled with my new iPhone to even notice if a nuclear bomb went off. Next week I'll be back in full force! And if you have Words With Friends or Words By Post, invite Emhucko (me!) to play! Dork alert.
I actually started full-time this week at the office. And....I'm exhausted. I forgot what working all week felt like. Phew. It was a fun four-month break but all good things must come to an end! The weather in Chicago has totally redeemed itself and for the next week, it's going to be in the low 80's and breezy. There is a God.
Back to my iPhone...hope everyone has a good weekend...y'all stay cool down South!
1 comment:
I just invited you to play Words with me. Betcha can't guess my user name? Lol! Miss you!
Love, Aunt M
Post a Comment